Monday, October 25, 2010

Scott M.

Entry one, I write to you as a farmer who is simply trying to procure enough crops for his family. However, the king of our land has gotten word that an army marches this way. If this is true I would have to relinquish my job as a farmer and join the king’s army. This makes me nervous because my faculties are made for farming and not combat.
Entry two, today I found out that there is indeed an army approaching us and the king is making everyone who can join his army. He claims everyone can be a utility to the army even if you can’t fight.
Entry three, as they approach our castle I hope that all goes well, but I have my doubts. I’ve decided to write a letter to my family in hope that I would be interred on my property and not left on the battlefield.
Scott M.

No comments: